Upmarket Sales and Marketing Company in Pretoria is looking for a Strong, Energetic and Creative GRAPHIC DESIGNER!
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the following:
- All artwork within the company; letterheads, presentations, marketing material and campaigns, social media, websites, promotional campaigns, adverts, award certificates, newsletters, business cards etc.
- Maintenance, updates and upgrading of all the company’s websites.
- Visual – graphics, pages and content.
- SEO – Keywords, Sitemap and UX.
- Blogs – WordPress.
- Database maintenance and backups.
- All video productions for marketing, social media, website, internal motivation, conferences etc.
- Artwork must be up to company standards that reflect a professional and advanced corporate image.
- Strong Administration Skills.
- Monitoring and Managing Social Media content and marketing
- Monitoring and Managing companies ‘online presence.
- Website design & maintenance
- Email newsletter design
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design in Vector & Bitmap Format
- Video Production & Animation
- Experience in Social Media, Brand Building, Follower Engagement and Marketing.
- Experience with Google’s online applications:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- WordPress Blogs
- Social Media
Software & Platforms:
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- MS Power Point
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Notepad ++
- Knowledge of MySql Databases
- HTML & CSS
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google MyBusiness and Google Search Console
Package & Remuneration
Salary: Negotiable (market related – experience)